- 5/26/2016 - Cliff Boldridge and Angus Sidore join the lab as graduate students! Cliff is previously from University of Chicago and Angus is from UC Berkeley. Welcome to the lab!
- 3/28/2016 - Brian begins his rotation in the lab for the spring quarter! Brian is in the bioinformatics department and was previously at Swarthmore. Welcome!
- 3/22-3/24/2016 - The lab travels to UC Berkeley for the 10th (and last) Synberc conference! Calin was selected for a talk and the rest of the graduate students and post-docs each presented a poster. We all enjoyed the amazing work presented and a mini spring break vacation.
- 1/5/2016 - Ning Wan and Kevin Clutario begin rotations for winter quarter! Ning is from the Bioinformatics department and Kevin is in the Biochem department. Welcome guys!
- 12/3/2015 - Our new additional lab space is officially open. We will no longer have to fight over chairs and desk space.
- 10/2/2015 - Second annual lab retreat in Three Rivers, CA and Sequioa National Park.
- 9/28/2015 - Calin Plesa joins as a postdoctoral scholar. He is previously from Cees Dekker's lab at TUDelft. Welcome Calin!
- 9/2015 - David Boyer begins rotation as a first year in Biochemistry, Molecular and Structural Biology. Welcome David!
- 9/2015 - Danny Cancilla and Megan Satyadi join the lab. Megan is an undergraduate research assistant and Danny is a research assistant. Welcome to them both!
- 8/15/2015 - Nate passes orals/shaves beard.
- 8/14/2015 - Sri trades his desk for our brand new coffee machine! Her name is Maggie.
- 8/2015 - Chris Robles begins rotation as a first year Genomics student. Chris was previously from UC Santa Cruz. Welcome Chris!
- 6/2015 - Guillaume Urtecho joins as a graduate student in Gene Regulation. He is previously from UC Davis. Welcome Guillaume!
- 6/2015 - Taylor Ward joins the lab as a Departmental Scholar in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology. Welcome Taylor!
- 5/2015 - Kimberly Insigne joins as a graduate student in Bioinformatics. She is previously from UC San Diego. Welcome Kimberly!
- 3/2015 - Jessica Davis joins as a graduate student in Biochemistry, Molecular and Structural Biology. She is previously from UC Santa Barbara. Welcome Jess!
- 12/2014 - David Yao joins the lab as lab manager. He finished his undergraduate at UCLA in 2013. Welcome David!
- 10/2014 - First annual lab retreat in Palm Springs!
- 9/2014 - Michael Corrado joins the lab as a Master's student in Bioengineering. Welcome Michael!
- 7/1/2014 - Hwangbeom Kim joins the lab as a postdoctoral scholar. Hwangbeom was previously from Yonsei University in Korea. Welcome Hwangbeom!
- 4/2014: Eric Jones and Nate Lubock join the Kosuri Lab. Eric was previously from UT Austin and Nate was from Duke. Welcome to them both!
- 3/1/2014: Our temporary space is beginning to become operational. We move into our permanent space sometime this summer.
- 1/1/2014: Dr. Rocky Cheung joins as the first member of the Kosuri Lab. Rocky did his graduate work at Hopkins with Prof. Peter Espenshade. Welcome Rocky!
- 1/1/2014: Kosuri Lab starts at UCLA with the arrival of Sri Kosuri as a new member of the Chemistry and Biochemistry Department